Our pals at Red Panda manufacture musical instrument effects for experimentally-minded musicians. They are focused on digital signal processing to create effects that warp, twist, and bend sound without losing the underlying musical quality and control. Their creations are so much fun, musical and useful! Red Panda has created products with an efficient, intuitive interface, high-quality sound, and unique character. Take a look at a few reasons Rogue Guitar Shop loves Red Panda.
The Tensor™ gives you live reverse and tape stop effects, pitch shifting, time stretching and hold functions you can combine in creative ways. Slow down, speed up and rewind in real time. Stretch or compress time with no pitch change. Loop, overdub, and randomly slice phrases up to 4.8 seconds. Foot switches have momentary and latching modes to inject pitch jumps, glitches, or rewind your last riff.
- Tape speed from reverse to stop to forward
- Realtime time stretch up to 4:1
- Loop time compression and stretch from 1:4 to 4:1
- Pitch shift from -2 to +2 octaves
- Intelligent randomization
- Overdub, replace, and dual buffer (next) loop modes
- Forward/alternate/reverse loop direction
- Momentary or latching foot switches
- Assignable expression pedal, CV-friendly (0-3.3V)
All Red Panda products are designed and assembled in Detroit, USA. Our enclosures are CNC milled and powder coated in Ontario, Canada. Our circuit boards are American-made and assembled in Michigan. Graphics, final assembly, and testing are done at our workshop in Detroit.
Particle™ is a granular delay / pitch shifting pedal. It chops your signal into small grains and then rearranges, shifts, and mangles it, using the techniques of granular synthesis in real time. Results range from radical pitch and delay modulation to shimmering repeats to time stretching, stutter, and glitch sounds.
- 3 pitch modes: detune, density, LFO
- 5 delay modes: random, density, LFO, random pitch, reverse
- Adjustable grain size and density (inter-onset interval)
- Pitch shift +/- 1 octave
- Delay 0-2.5 seconds
- Feedback with adjustable lowpass filter
- Auto-freeze/stutter with adjustable threshold
- Tap tempo/momentary freeze footswitch
- Independent tap divisions for different parameters
- Soft touch bypass (momentary or latching), user replaceable
- Stereo input/output (TRS)
- Assignable expression pedal or remote footswitch port
- Additional parameters via USB MIDI
- Presets (4 on front, 127 via MIDI)
The Context is a reverb pedal inspired by 1980’s rack mount reverbs. It has 8 algorithms, including room, hall, cathedral, gated reverb, reverse reverb, plate, spring, and a granular reverb. Version 2 adds stereo input/output, USB MIDI, fully assignable expression pedal, 3 new modes, delay plus reverb in all modes, separate high and low frequency damping controls, modulation, dynamic reverb, and infinite hold.
ROOM - fast buildup, good for thickening sounds
HALL - slower buildup with longer initial delay
CATH(edral) - emulates a large, reflective space
GATE(d) - gated reverb with non-linear decay
REV(erse) - reverse reverb
PLATE - bright, dense studio plate reverb
SPRING - spring reverb
GRAIN - granular reverb
BLEND - wet/dry blend (to 100% wet)
PRE - predelay
DECAY - reverb decay
HI - high-frequency damping
LO - low-frequency damping
MOD - modulation amount and character
BAL - reverb/delay balance
DELAY - delay time
FDBK - delay feedback
v-o-^ - dynamics ducking/off/expander and recovery time
/\-_-_ - dynamics threshold
RATE - modulation rate
For further info on our selection of Red Panda contact Michael at the shop or jump on chat and we will hook you up!