The ISP Technologies STEALTH‰ã¢ PRO POWER AMPLIFIER with optional ears for rack mounting is the first True Professional, high power floor mount guitar power amplifier delivering performance on par with the best guitar amplifiers of the day.
The STEALTH‰ã¢ is based on analog class A/B amplifier design for excellent sonic and saturated clipping performance, not found with Class D power amplifiers and will exceed the stringent tone characteristics of the professional guitarist. The STEALTH‰ã¢ PRO POWER AMPLIFIER can be used for high SPL gigs and professional stage use. The STEALTH‰ã¢ PRO POWER AMPLIFIER is powered from an external 19 volt DC switch-mode power adapter like that used with a laptop but will deliver a TRUE 180 watts RMS continuous output power into an 8 ohm speaker cabinet and greater than 120 volts bridged output voltage swing. The STEALTH‰ã¢ PRO POWER AMPLIFIER can also be used as a stereo 2x 80 watt amplifier @ 4 ohms. The STEALTH‰ã¢ can power a single 4 x 12 cabinet with incredible SPL volume level output or will power two cabinets in a true stereo rig. This incredible small package will deliver more power to a speaker than the typical 100 watt guitar amplifier and will easily interface with any guitar floor system or high performance pedal board. The STEALTH‰ã¢ PRO POWER AMPLIFIER with 180 watts of power weighs in at only 1.2 pounds, adding new meaning to light weight guitar systems. The STEALTH‰ã¢ and also delivers amazing efficiency and it includes internal protection against shorts, open circuits and wrong impedance loads. An internal ‰ÛÏpower on/off‰ output control circuit provides pop free operation for turn on and turn off. The STEALTH‰۪s small package size of 9 inches long, 4 inches wide and 2 inches tall allows it to fit with any floor mounted pedal rig.
The STEALTH‰ã¢ PRO POWER AMPLIFIER is based on ISP Technologies new patent pending ‰ÛÏPower Factor‰ and ‰ÛÏDynamic Adaptive Amplifier Technology‰ and is the only power amplifier technology capable of delivering this level of output power with a 19 volt DC power pack.
- Now comes with optional ears and screws for rack-mounting if desired
- Usable in Stereo 2ÌÑ80 watts or Mono Bridged 1x 180 watts
- Smallest lightest high power amplifier for the guitarist available 9 X 4 X 1.75 inches 1.2 lbs
- External 19VCD switch-mode power supply included for operation from 100VAC to 240VAC
- Class A/B amplifier circuit for analog saturation and clipping sonic performance
- Internal protection for shorts and open circuit
- Time Delay operation for POP free turn on / turn off
Output Power Mono: 4ë©=75WRMS@1% THD/ 90WRMS@10% 8ë©=45WRMS@1% THD / 60WRMS@10%
Output Power Bridged: 8ë©=140WRMS@1% THD / 175WRMS@10% 16ë©=80WRMS@1% THD/ 106WRMS@ 10%
- Input Sensitivity/Max Output: -3dBu / .56vrms
- Maximum Input Signal: +17dBu
- Voltage Gain: 30dB Stereo / 36dB Mono Bridged
- Noise Floor: -75dBu
- Dynamic Range: 102db A WTD
- Distortion: @10dBu output=.02% Full Output=.1%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ‰ÛÒ 20KHz = +0 / -.5dB
- Input Power: 187mA @idle 7.8A full power @8ë© Bridged
- Dimensions: 9‰ W x 1.75‰ H x 4‰ D
- Weight: 1.2 LBS
- Protection: Auto shutdown / Output shorts or low load impedance. Protected for open
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items