With the Double Cat Series, sleek double cutaway design meets unusual but typical for Duesenberg Art Deco style.
Several other Duesenberg innovations further set this guitar apart from all the rest: Z Tuners, special pickups and electronics, Deluxe Tremola, and more. An F-hole with classic cat-eye styling enhances the Double Cat's semi-hollow alder body, which sports a maple top. This Duesenberg's Domino P90 pickup and Grand Vintage humbucker also bring to the scene perfect, full-bodied sound, which 'å± compared to the Starplayer TV 'å± is both a bit more wiry and somewhat more raw.
This six-string Double Cat 6 comes with the shortened version of the Duesenberg Deluxe Tremola.
- Type: traditionally glued in
- Wood: 1-piece maple
- Width (6-string): 42,5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness (6-string): 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood
- Radius: 30,5 mm / 12"
- Inlays: pearloid dots
- Frets: 22 Jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
- Scale length: 650 mm / 25.6"
- Trussrod: steel dual-action
- Headstock: black veneer
- Type: solid American alder with sound chambers
- Top: laminated maple
- Size: 47 x 34 x 4,5 cm / 18.5" x 13.35" x 1.75"
- Binding: cream with 3-layer purfling
- Pickguard: cream
- Finish: PUR lacquer. Back and sides trans-black.
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons (6-string) / knurled buttons (12-string)
- Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tailpiece: aluminum stop tailpiece (12-string)
- Tremolo: Duesenberg Deluxe Tremola (6-string)
- Strap pins: Duesenberg standard
- Hardware color: nickel
- Strings (6-string): Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg Domino P-90_
- Pickup (middle): -
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg Grand Vintage Humbucker
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Case: CustomÌ_Duesenberg Hard Case
- Tools: all required allen keys (included)
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items