Dr. Scientist Dusk$199.00
Dusk Dusk is a digitally controlled analog filter. At its heart is an analog 12dB/Octave low pass filter based around an old-school integrated circuit called an Operational Transconductance Amplifier or OTA. The OTA runs off of split +/...- Read More
SOLD. This item is currently on backorder.
Dusk is a digitally controlled analog filter. At its heart is an analog 12dB/Octave low pass filter based around an old-school integrated circuit called an Operational Transconductance Amplifier or OTA. The OTA runs off of split +/-9V rails for great audio quality and a deep filter sound. The digital side brings a whole bunch of convenient and powerful features like controlling the filter setting, tap tempo, MIDI, 6 LFOs, and a platform for all the best filter modes in one small pedal
- 3 Filter Modes, 6 LFO Waveforms in a small form factor
- High quality analog signal path
- Premium parts and components throughout
- True Bypass with soft touch relay switching
- MIDI implementation of all digital controls
- Expression pedal/CV control over Filter Cutoff
- Top mounted audio and power jacks
- Designed and handmade in B.C., Canada
- FILTER – Mode dependent. Controls Filter Cutoff or Filter Range.
- RESONANCE – Analog feedback control adds resonance to filter.
- VOLUME – Analog volume control.
- MODE – Select 1 of 3 operating modes (Cutoff, Envelope, LFO).
- WAVEFORM – Select 1 of 6 waveforms for LFO Mode.
- MULTI – Mode dependent. Automated Filter Sweep, Envelope Freeze, LFO Speed Ramping.
- BYPASS – Engage or disengage the effect
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items