The Audiotech Guitar Products PRO-VERDRIVE is a really unique sounding pedal producing just enough gain to push that slightly distorted amp over the edge.
This is a top shelf overdrive/solo boost. By adjusting the knobs you can dial in some great tones with this pedal. Allowing you to achieve vintage to modern overdrive tones for lead and rhythm playing. It also cleans up very nicely when you back off on the guitars volume control.
Giving you that nice tube amp sounding clean tone. And it features genuine Audiotech Guitar Products 'True Bypass' switching so your guitar signal is never degraded and loaded down when the PRO-VERDRIVE is switched out of the audio path.
Because the pros know the PRO-VERDRIVE is the key to great tone.
- The PD-1 Pro-Verdrive produces warm vintage and modern overdrive tones.
- Provides an additional gain stage to overdrive the front end of any tube amp, solid-state amp or amp modeler.
- Can be used as a switchable clean boost for soloing, clean single notes and chord strumming.
- When using as clean boost the PD-1 does not alter your basic tone.
- Can be used as a stand-alone distortion unit.
- Features genuine Audiotech 'True Bypass' switching for greater signal integrity.
- Housed in a heavy-duty cast aluminum enclosure for years of reliable use and performance.
- Dimensions: 4.3 X 3.2 X 1.
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items