Hop on board with The Conductor V2, an optical tremolo that features the same warm, natural sound of the previous version.
Version 2 includes more than just updated graphics.The improved Conductor brings additional wave forms & subdivisions, with onboard tap, external tap and expression inputs. All of which bring you a wide variety of controls so that you will be able to engineer your ideal tremolo tone.
View the manual here
· Depth: Controls the strength of the tremolo effect, from light flutter to wavering pulse
· Wave: Select 6 unique wave forms for a variety of undulating textures
· Ramp Time: A Unique feature that controls the time it takes for the Conductor to change its tap speed (from 0-10 seconds)
· Gain: Control the output volume to compensate for any perceived loss of volume at higher depths
· Tap Division: Select 6 tap divisions to keep you right on time
· Rate: Manually change the speed of the tremolo
· External tap (Normally Open)
· External expression control (compatible with Moog EP-3 or similar expression pedals)
· Top Mounted Jacks
· Soft-touch True-Bypass Switches
· Power requirement: 9v 100ma (does not include power supply)
· Dimensions: 4.77" x 2.6" x 1.39" (121.1 mm x 66 mm x 35.3 mm)
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items