Real McCoy Custom - RMC3$255.00
First created in 1994, the Real McCoy Custom 3FL (RMC3FL) is the world's first (and only) fully tunable self-contained wah. Front-Loaded Vari-Tune circuit controls include: LOW-Controls the amount of low frequencies present in the wah'...- Read More
SOLD. This item is currently on backorder.
First created in 1994, the Real McCoy Custom 3FL (RMC3FL) is the world's first (and only) fully tunable self-contained wah.
Front-Loaded Vari-Tune circuit controls include:
- LOW-Controls the amount of low frequencies present in the wah's sweep.
- MID-Controls the mid-range depth of the sweep. This control affects the vocal-like quality of the wah, as the human voice falls mostly into this range.
- Q Harmonic-Controls the position of the sweet spot within the sweep range.
- VOLUME-Allows you to adjust the output strength of the wah.Ì_
- SWEEP-This bank of 9 DIP switches allows you to select your desired sweep within a 9 octave range. The switches may be used in any combination to create familiar wah sweeps as well as some never before available. The voicing parameters go from higher than the old SCHALLER Bow-wow/Yoy-yoy pedal to deeper than any bass wah.
- FINE TUNE-These 2 trimmers work in conjunction with the SWEEP DIP switches to allow you access to values "in-between" switch settings. The effect of these trimmers is slight and might not be audible to every player. For those that can hear the difference, they are available.
The RMC3FL is developed and built by Geoffrey Teese and includes licensed fuzz-friendly technology, EMI resistant Karmaflux inductor, heavy-duty Italian true-bypass on/off switch, exclusive RMC ROC-POT potentiometer, Switchcraft jacks, easily adjustable rocker tension, and AC adapter jack, and is covered by our limited one year warranty. The RMC3FL also features the under-the-rocker toggle switch to change sweep speed and low end resonance. The RMC3FL is housed in our new extended wah shell with a silk-screened bottom plate, classic grey hammertone finish, and topped with a black footpad.
- Model number: RMC3FL
- Inductor: Custom manufacture Karmaflux
- RFI Filtering: Yes
- EMI Filtering: Yes
- Current draw: <10 mA
- If an AC adapter is used, the adapter requires a 5.5/2.1mm coax plug with a negative center post, 9VDC AC regulated Class II, 20mA to 200mA max current output.
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items