"Overdrive Origins Begins Here"
Whether you have played the original pedal or not, you will experience instant sonic nostalgia when you plug in to the ODI, recognizing the tone heard on countless records over the last four decades.
The inspiration to make this pedal is a personal one to circuit designer Stephen Pettyjohn. Stephen’s first overdrive pedal back in high school was a 1978 Boss OD-1 and it served as his main overdrive for more than 10 years. He sold it when the prices for an original went sky high a few years ago but missing “that” sound he set out to recreate a pedal that captured the tonal characteristics that he loved about the original while adding the features he always wished he has on the original.
1. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook by clicking each button below.
2. Share this contest on social media by clicking one of the share buttons below and tag (2) of your friends.
3. Enter your name and email address in the gold sign up box below.
- Contest begins: Friday, April 9th, 2021
- Contest ends: Friday, April 23rd, 2021
“By clicking “Enter To Win” you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of this contest and are acknowledging that you are a resident of the United States or Canada and over the age of 18 years old. You also agree to receive future communications from Rogue Guitar Shop. Your email will never be shared and you may unsubscribe at any time. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited.