- The pedal has three main modes; Bypass, Live, and Preset
Bypass mode-bypasses the pedal completely, both Lt and Rt LED’s will be off.
Live mode- all controls are live and indicate the current setting
Preset mode-is a saved state of all the controls (pots and switches)
1.There are eight presets available:
Four Banks: Red, Green, Blue, Violet indicated by the BIG LED
- Within each Bank, there are two presets, Lt and Rt.
- To cycle through the Banks (changing BIG LED color), push L and M simultaneously.
- To change Presets within a Bank, press L or R.
- In Preset Mode, pot position has no meaning (unless you turn a pot)
- If you turn a pot in Preset Mode, that pot now becomes live. The preset light will begin to flash to indicate a change has been made. If you don’t save the change as a preset it will revert to the previous saved version when you next come back to it.
- From Bypass, press M and R simultaneously to enter Live Mode. Live mode will be indicated by the BIG LED slowly alternating between white and the bank color .
- From Bypass, press L or R to enter Preset Mode. You will go to the L or R Preset for the selected Bank indicated by the BIG LED.
- To toggle between Live and Preset, press M and R simultaneously
- Saving a Preset:
- This process works in both Live and Preset Modes.
- Press the L and R switches simultaneously to go into Save Mode, preset LEDs will flash.
- Select the Bank you want with the M footswitch. Press L or R to save to chosen preset side. The preset lights will stop flashing leaving the preset light chosen on, save mode is exited and the preset is stored in the bank and side selected.
- While in preset mode, an already programmed preset can also be moved to any other selected bank/side combination by following the same method as described above.
- Extend function:
- The extend function is engaged with the M footswitch
- It extends the decay pot to fully open, with effect dependent upon the program engaged.
- Each reverb program contains three parameter controls; Par. 1, Par. 2, and Decay
- The mix control is universal and affects the overall mix, from fully “dry” to fully “wet”
Cascade switch- determines whether the notes played after the Extend footswitch is
engaged add to the extended notes or are unaffected. Left is off, right is on.
Level knob- determines the overall volume level, plus or minus 5db from unity gain.
Trails switch-determines whether decay completes or not after bypassing the pedal. If
trails switch is to the left, the program running will end when bypassed, if it is to the right
decay already in the program will complete. Note : If preset L and R are two versions of
the same program the decay will carry between them if you switch from one to the other,
making program transitions seamless.
- Internally selectable user options:
Stereo or Expression pedal option- the right output jack (as seen from the face of the
pedal) is configurable between use as a stereo output or use with an expression pedal.
The user can select which function this jack serves by moving the two small jumpers on
the board from STEREO to EXP IN . To change, pull the jumpers off by hand and
push back on the option chosen. If the user chooses the expression pedal
option, the control that is affected by the expression pedal is chosen by pressing L,M,R
footswitches simultaneously. The first control knob that is moved next becomes the one
affected by the expression pedal. Save the expression pedal parameter in the same
manner as the other presets. Note that each program can have a separate expression
Right stereo output WET or DRY option- If the stereo option is chosen , the right output
jack can be configured to have its’ signal path come from the reverb program or from
original input into the pedal. This is easily done by pulling off the jumper next to the
input jack and moving it to the desired position (left WET, right DRY).
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items