The Boost-EQ is a low-noise discrete transistor based clean boost with an innovative EQ section.
The EQ borrows the powerful tilt equalization control from the Diamond Compressor and adds a new midrange cut/boost control for simple yet powerful tone shaping with just two knobs. Use the tilt to subtly brighten or darken your tone, then use the mids control to add more solo bite. Even dial in humbucker tones from single coil pickups!
The up to 16dB signal boost (about a 6.5 time increase in a guitars output voltage swing) can push most tube amp input stages well into overdrive territory - but with a wider frequency range and more responsive feel than standard diode clipping overdrive pedals. The boost-EQ‰۪s simple goal is to enhance the natural drive character of a guitar amp‰۪s tubes ‰ÛÒ anywhere from a light clean solo boost with 2-4 dB of gain, to heavier tube breakup with higher level boost.
- Premium audio components, including 2% polypropylene capacitors,1% metal film resistors and a pro audio grade opamp (our signal path opamp alone costs 8 to 10 times what the industry norm uses).
- Post-boost ‰۪tilt‰۪ EQ provides a very musical tailoring of frequency response ‰ÛÒ seamlessly transition from a darker jazz voicing to a brighter jangle, with flat frequency response at the center detent position. - Midrange cut/boost EQ placed at the fulcrum of the tilt EQ for a unique parametric EQ response
- Dual AC capacitive coupling paths for improved
- transient response.
- True bypass signal path.
- Battery or standard negative tip 9V DC
- adapter operation, can be powered from
- 9 to 18 V negative tip.
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items