The new Diamond Vibrato is a dedicated pitch vibrato design using bucket brigade analog delay technology for true pitch modulating vibrato.
In addition the pedal also offers analog chorusing via the Chorus control to blend a variable amount of dry signal with the effected signal.
We‰۪ve included 2 mini-toggle switches on the Vibrato. The ‰Û÷JAZZ‰۪ switch darkens the tone of the effect offering a more ‰Û÷vintage‰۪ flavor. The ‰Û÷HIGH‰۪ toggle switches to a higher depth range for more extreme pitch bent sounds.
Expression control of depth, and speed for on-the-fly adjustment and special effects. Mono true bypass operation. Extended headroom 15V internal voltage rail operation. NOS MN3007 bucket brigade delay chips.
- dedicated true pitch vibrato using MN3007 analog bucket brigade design
- ‰Û÷magic-eye‰۪ bi-color LED shows vibrato LFO rate even when bypassed
- true bypass operation
- ultra smooth sinewave LFO
- ‰Û÷HIGH‰۪ switch for increased Vibrato depth
- ‰Û÷JAZZ‰۪ switch for a darker, ‰Û÷vintage‰۪ tone
- extended headroom internal 15V rails, can be operated from guitar and FX loop levels
- all analog circuitry with VIshay JFET‰۪s, Burr-Brown audiophile opamps and Panasonic polyprop caps in the signal path
- variable Chrous control for blending dry signal with pitch shifted signal
- mono in/out operation
- expression pedal control of vibrato depth, allowing the player to manually swell the vibrato effect without changing overall volume
- expression pedal control of vibrato speed
- internally regulated to 15V, can be run from provided 18-24V adapter or from 18V pedal board power supply outputs (including Y-cable powering from 2 9V outputs on most pedal power supplies)
- genuine Hammond cast aluminium 4.7 x 4.7 x 1.3 inch case
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items