The HardWire CM-2 Tube Overdrive adds a new dimension to your tone.
Overdrive should be transparent and responsive to your touch and the CM-2 Tube Overdrive offers this with two modes of operation: Classic and Modified. Classic is transparent and articulate while Modified adds more gain and a "bigger" low end. As with all HardWire pedals, the CM-2 is crafted from premium all-metal components to perform night after night, tour after tour.
- 2 Modes of operation: Classic and Modified
- Classic Mode offers transparent, responsive overdrive
- Modified Mode adds more gain and more low end
- True Bypass circuitry preserves your tone in bypass
- Constant High-Voltage operation for uncompromised tonal quality
- HardWire Pedals include the following stage accessories
- Stomplock‰ã¢ knob guard locks your tone in place and prevent tampering or accidental knob adjustments onstage
- Pedal Switch Glow Sticker helps you locate the pedal in adverse stage lighting
- Custom-cut Hook and Loop Pedalboard Pad to attach and lock your pedals to your pedalboard
Input: 1/4" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
Input Impedance: 500 kOhms - effect on
Output: 1/4" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
Output Impedance: 1 kOhm - effect on
Controls: Level, Low, High, Gain knobs
Switches: Classic/Modified switch, On/Off foot switch
Battery Type: Single 9 VDC
Battery Life: 17 Hours
Power Supply: 9 VDC, 220mW consumption, 25mA draw
Power Supply (US and Canada): 120 VAC, 60 Hz Adapter: PS200R - 120
Power Supply (Japan): 100 VAC, 50/60 Hz Adapter: PS200R - 100
Power Supply (Europe): 230 VAC, 50 Hz Adapter: PS200R - 230
Power Supply (UK): 240 VAC, 50 Hz Adapter: PS200R - 240
Dimensions: 3.5" Width x 5.5" Length x 2.25" Height
Unit Weight: 1.3 lbs
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items