After inventing looping nearly three decades ago, DigiTech‰۪s JamMan Solo XT brings you the definitive stereo looping experience.
Build up the energy in your performance and find new inspiration with virtually limitless loops. Seamless transitions between looped phrases make the JamMan Solo XT an invaluable tool for composing and performing.
Get the stereo looping experience you need from straight-forward backing loops to intricate loop layers by yourself or with your band. Perfect your performance with Auto-Record, Auto-Quantize, adjustable BPMs, and three different Stop modes. Use the powerful JamSync to link JamMan Solo XTs and create the ultimate multi-looping system. The JamMan Solo XT gives your musical performance a rich, full sound while staying true to the sound you compose.
Get your JamMan Solo XT today and tear down your musical limitations.
- Store over 35 minutes of stereo, CD-Quality loops in 200 internal memories
- Optional micro SDHC card can store over 16 hours* of CD-quality audio in 200 additional memories
- Record rhythm loops and solo over them on the fly, completely Hands-Free‰ã¢
- Sync multiple JamMan Solo XT pedals together to create a multi-track looper or loop with other musicians.
- Connect to your computer via USB and use the JamManager‰ã¢ Loop Librarian software to organize and archive your loops.
- Aux Input lets you import music from CD and MP3 players
- Load up the JamMan with bass lines, drums, harmonies, and more; create an entire backup band, take it with you, and perform anywhere!
- Slow down or speed up any loop without changing pitch
- Metronome with multiple rhythm sounds and time signatures
- Rugged metal chassis
- Power supply included
- Optional footswitch adds additional Hands-Free‰ã¢ functionality
Power Consumption: < 2 Watts
Power Supply: PS0920DC (Included), Output: 9.0VDC 2.0A
Dimensions: 2.75" (L) x 5.00" (W) x 2.13" (H)
Unit Weight: 0.78 lbs
Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz 16-bit
USB Type: Mini B 2.0 High Speed (USB 1.1 compatible)
Aux Input Connector: 1/8"
External 3-Button Footswitch Input: Yes
Input: 2 x 1/4" (L/R)
Output: 2 x 1/4" (L/R)
Expandable Memory: Micro SDHC Card
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items