Fasten your seatbelts!!! The fastest Duesenberg model, the Dragster, goes from zero to a 60 in record time! Inspired by the 52 Senior, here we offer a similarly streamlined guitar with plenty of new tricks up its sleeve. Its flat mahogany body, set-in mahogany neck, wrap-around bridge and uncompromising hardware with just one pickup bring to mind the phrase: pedal to the metal!
The three-step adjustable Domino P90 pickup, securely housed in a casing of nickel silver, derives its concise rock sound from ingenious electronics:
Step 1: fat, full and present P90 sound
Step 2: (middle): glassy, pearl-like rhythm sound
Step 3: akin to customary neck pickup sound
And as if all this were not enough, the Dragster is available in not just one but two designs:
Single cutaway (2-tone Sunburst or Vintage Blonde)
Double cutaway (Cherry Red)
- Type: traditionally glued in
- Wood: 1-piece mahogany
- Width: 42,5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: indian rosewood
- Radius: 30,5 mm / 12"
- Inlays: pearloid dots
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
- Scale length: 650 mm / 25.6"
- Trussrod: steel dual-action
- Headstock: rosewood veneer
- Type: solidbody, mahogany
- Top: flat
- Size: 42 x 32.5 x 4.5 cm / 16.5" x 12.6" x 1.77"
- Binding: cream
- Pickguard: black
- Finish: PUR lacquer. Back and sides trans-black.
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, small buttons
- Bridge: Duesenberg wrap-around bridge
- Strap pins: Duesenberg standard
- Hardware color: nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
- Pickup (neck): -
- Pickup (middle): -
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg Domino P-90
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone (speed-pot), 3-way sound selector
- Case: Custom Duesenberg Hard Case
- Tools: all required allen keys (included)
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items