Elegance and high aesthetics in design as well as in sound - that is the idea behind the design of the Elite series. The result is something out of this world.
The body is a lot thinner than that of a normal Fullerton C.C. High class vintage-pearloid - made of genuine celluloid - used as pickguard and headstock material underline the exclusive look. Other eye-catchers are the new "Doozy Wings" fingerboard inlays and the Radiator Tremolo which is reminiscent of an old-style radiator grill.
The fantastic sound is delivered by a D-Tron humbucker at the bridge and PH-90 Single Twin in neck position. The PH-90 sounds like a P-90 single-coil pickup, but without any hum.
- Type: traditionally glued in
- Wood: 1-piece maple
- Width: 42,5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: indian rosewood
- Radius: 30,5 mm / 12"
- Inlays: Doozy Wings
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
- Scale length: 650 mm / 25.6"
- Trussrod: steel dual-action
- Headstock: black & pearloid fan
- Type: semi-acoustic with sustain block, bent sides, f-hole
- Top: laminated spruce
- Back, sides: laminated maple
- Size: 51,5 x 41 x 5,8 cm / 20.27" x 16" x 2.28"
- Binding: cream, 5-layer purfling
- Pickguard: vintage pearloid
- Finish: PUR lacque
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tremolo: Duesenberg Radiator Tremolo
- Strap pins: Kluson Multi-Lock
- Hardware color: nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg PH-90 Single Twin
- Pickup (middle): -
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg D-Tron Humbucker
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Case: Custom Line case (included)
- Tools: all required allen keys (included)
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items