There is one word to describe the new Mike Campbell II ... perfection!
In collaboration with Mike Campbell himself, we have built a guitar which will make the heart of any guitar sound connoisseur miss a beat. We took our new lightweight Fullerton Hollow Series and introduced something that many have been trying to do for years, but up to now had failed! We however did it, and added a "Destruct Knob" which has the ability to increase the tone by 10db, so that you can control the distortion and feedback at anytime, at the touch of a fi ngertip.
Make some space in your guitar rack for the big brother of the Mike Campbell series.
- Type: traditionally glued in
- Wood: 1-piece maple
- Width: 42,5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: indian rosewood
- Radius: 30,5 mm / 12"
- Inlays: pearloid dots
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
- Scale length: 650 mm / 25.6"
- Trussrod: steel dual-action
- Headstock: matching body color
- Type: hollow body without sustain block, bent sides, f-hole
- Top: laminated spruce
- Back, sides: laminated maple
- Size: 51,5 x 41 x 6,8 cm / 20.27" x 16" x 2.75"
- Binding: cream, 5-layer purfling
- Pickguard: nickel, signed by M.C.
- Finish: PUR lacquer
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tailpiece: Duesenberg Trapeze Tailpiece
- Strap pins: Kluson Multi-Lock
- Hardware color: nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg Domino P-90
- Pickup (middle): -
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg Domino P-90
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 1 Destruct-Knob, 3-way pickup selector
- Special: Active Booster +10db (Destruct Knob)
- Case: Custom Line case (included)
- Tools: all required allen keys (included)
Tom Petty Tribute Site -_tompetty.rocks
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items