Duesenberg Imperial Red Burst$3,300.00
The Duesenberg Imperial throws open the door to a time when rock was still celebrated 'Ìâaround the clock', a time when jazz cats were starting to grease their hair and think about finding new sounds. This classic hollow body guitar with...- Read More
SOLD. This item is currently on backorder.
The Duesenberg Imperial throws open the door to a time when rock was still celebrated 'Ìâaround the clock', a time when jazz cats were starting to grease their hair and think about finding new sounds.
This classic hollow body guitar with its deep sides and double f-holes is both a jazz and a rock'n'roll/rockabilly instrument. At the same time, however, it insists on exerting its own entirely unique character.
The greatly-appreciated Duesenberg pickup assembly with a Domino P90 and a Grand Vintage humbucker is here enhanced by our 'Mid-Shift' twang pot, which extends the range of our already impressive Duesenberg sound spectrum. Marking the end of an all too mellow, pre-fab jazz sound, the Imperial is assisted by a highly functional Deluxe Tremola 'å± here, of course, with a lengthier bar.
- Type: traditionally glued in
- Wood: 1-piece maple
- Width: 42,5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: indian rosewood
- Radius: 30,5 mm / 12"
- Inlays: saturn-shape pearloid
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
- Scale length: 650 mm / 25.6"
- Trussrod: steel dual-action
- Headstock: black veneer (trans-orange), matching color (red-burst)
- Type: arch-top jazz guitar, bent sides, f-hole
- Top: laminated spruce
- Back, sides: laminated flamed maple
- Size: 51,5 x 41 x 9 cm / 20.27" x 16" x 3.68"
- Binding: cream, 5-layer purfling
- Pickguard: transparent
- Finish: PUR lacquer. Back and sides trans-black.
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tremolo: Duesenberg Deluxe Tremola
- Strap pins: Kluson Multi-Lock
- Hardware color: nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg Domino P-90
- Pickup (middle): -
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg Grand Vintage Humbucker
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 mid-shift, 1 tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Case: CustomÌ_Duesenberg Hard Case
- Tools: all required allen keys (included)
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items