Back to the roots! Duesenberg's success story began 1995 with this light, easy-to-handle and elegant semi-acoustic guitar.
The Starplayer III is a reissue of the very first Starplayer model, but equipped with all the features of a modern Duesenberg. Back then with a flat top and back but already with the three-phased Art Deco design that is intentionally reminiscent of the golden era of the E-guitar. The guitar has more Rock-Appeal then the Starplayer TV, due to its flat body, but is otherwise equipped like its big sister.
The Starplayer III is available in two finishes: Sparkle and Black.
- Type: traditionally glued in
- Wood: 1-piece maple
- Width: 42,5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: indian rosewood
- Radius: 30,5 mm / 12"
- Inlays: pearloid dots
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
- Scale length: 650 mm / 25.6"
- Trussrod: steel dual-action
- Headstock: black veneer
- Type: Semi-acoustic with sustain block, bent sides, f-hole
- Top: laminated spruce, flat
- Back, sides: laminated flamed maple, flat
- Size: 46 x 34 x 7 cm / 18.11" x 13.38" x 2.75"
- Binding: cream
- Pickguard: schwarz/gold
- Finish: PUR lacquer (polyester used on sparkle tops). Back and sides trans-black.
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tremolo: Duesenberg Deluxe Tremola
- Strap pins: Duesenberg standard
- Hardware color: nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg Domino P-90Ì_
- Pickup (middle): -
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg Grand Vintage Humbucker
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Case: Custom Duesenberg Hard Case
- Tools: all required allen keys (included)
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items