Duesenberg took seriously many guitar players' recommendations and came out with two exclusive double cutaway versions of the Starplayer TV and the C.C.
These guitars retain the well-known features of their classic Duesenberg forerunners: semi-acoustic maple body with spruce arched top, stable maple neck with rosewood fretboard, ingenius pickup design with Domino P90 and Grand Vintage humbuckers, and the Duesenberg Deluxe Tremola with superior handling. Both double cutaway guitars, however, are further enhanced by a number of luxurious elements that guarantee making an entrance with style and confidence. These include a matching headstock, five-layer binding, and a distinctive black & gold underlay for the plexiglass pickguard.
Based sheerly on performance and classic good looks, you might expect the Fullerton C.C. and TV to originate in Fullerton, California, a place considered to be the birthplace of the electric guitar. And you'd be right! These guitars indeed originate at the American Duesenberg workshop in Fullerton, which happens to be just a few steps away from Leo Fender's very first workshop.
- Type: traditionally glued in
- Wood: 1-piece maple
- Width: 42,5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: indian rosewood
- Radius: 30,5 mm / 12"
- Inlays: pearloid dots
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
- Scale length: 650 mm / 25.6"
- Trussrod: steel dual-action
- Headstock: matching body color
- Type: semi-acoustic with sustain block, bent sides, f-hole
- Top: laminated spruce
- Back, sides: laminated maple
- Size (TV): 46 x 34 x 7 cm / 18.11" x 13.38" x 2.75"
- Size (CC): 51,5 x 41 x 6,8 cm / 20.27" x 16" x 2.75"
- Binding: cream, 5-layer purfling
- Pickguard: black & gold
- Finish: PUR lacquer
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tremolo: Duesenberg Deluxe Tremola
- Strap pins: Duesenberg standard (TV), Kluson Multi-Lock (CC)
- Hardware color: nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg Domino P-90
- Pickup (middle): -
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg Grand Vintage Humbucker
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Case: Custom Line case (included)
- Tools: all required allen keys (included)
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items