Hollow thinline guitars deliver a unique, open sound that lies somewhere between Beat, Blues and Jazz.
Well known Beatles songs are unthinkable without these guitars, and Blues and Jazz players often prefer this type of guitar because of its comfortable handling and the livelier sound quality. This version of a thin, hollow guitar construction is also one of the more successful German guitar designs since the Fifties! And because the Domino P90-type pickups develop both a rough and a warm character of sound that suits these guitars perfectly, each instrument in the Fullerton Hollow Series comes loaded with two of them.
- Type: traditionally glued in
- Wood: 1-piece maple
- Width: 42,5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: indian rosewood
- Radius: 30,5 mm / 12"
- Inlays: pearloid dots
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
- Scale length: 650 mm / 25.6"
- Trussrod: steel dual-action
- Headstock: matching body color
- Type: hollow body without sustain block, bent sides, f-hole
- Top: laminated spruce
- Back, sides: laminated maple
- Size TV: 46 x 34 x 7 cm / 18.11" x 13.38" x 2.75"
- Binding TV: pearloid (body & fingerboard)
- Pickguard TV: pearloid
- Finish: PUR lacquer
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tailpiece: Duesenberg Trapeze Tailpiece
- Strap pins: Kluson Multi-Lock
- Hardware color: nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg Domino P-90
- Pickup (middle): -
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg Domino P-90
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way pickup selector
Case: Custom Duesenberg hard Case
Tools: all required allen keys (included)
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items