Multi-mode filters and an all-analog signal path pumps up your sound with the world's fattest, sweetest filter power.
Two separate filter sections can be used in serial or parallel with different tonal sweeps, which react individually or interactively. Phase control allows for further contouring. Individual outputs for each filter plus a mixed output. In addition an external CV in or Expression Pedal in for controlling the filters with external devices, footswitch pedal input and two CV outputs enable audio triggering from each filter.
- True bypass using a mechanical relay
- All analog processing
- Dual 2-pole resonant filters
- Each filter completely independent from the other
- Switchable filter type for each filter: lowpass, bandpass or highpass
- Accurate envelope follower section using a precision full-wave rectifier circuit with optional log control
- Dual attack and decay adjustability for the envelopes each filter
- LFO with switchable triangle or square wave shape
- LFO duty cycle adjustable from 0 to 100% or from up sawtooth to down sawtooth
- Switchable FX Loop section allows user to apply effects to the signal before the filters while retaining the instrument's original dynamics
- FX Loop section also allows the envelope of one instrument to sweep the filters acting on another instrument
- Independent outputs of each filter
- Mixer section allows user to mix the filter outputs with the dry signal as well as invert each filter
- CV/expression pedal inputs for each filter, controlling the center frequency of the respective filter
- CV outs output each filter's envelope section
- 18VAC-1000 power supply included
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items