The Switchblade+ offers a convenient solution to a player‰۪s switching needs.
Route your signal to either output A or B, or send it to both at once. Connect a tuner or effects pedal to its dedicated Tuner output. With a fully passive audio path and active LED indication, the new Switchblade+ is your utilitarian sidekick.
- Route your signal to output A or output B or both simultaneously
- Easily switch between different pedal boards
- The tuner jack is hardwired to the input jack and provides a direct output for a tuner or other effects regardless of the state of the unit
- The audio path is completely passive
- The Switchblade Plus can be powered by a 9 volt battery or 9VDC eliminator
- Dimensions in inches: 2.75 (w) x 4.5 (l) x 2.1 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 70 (w) x 115 (l) x 54 (h)
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items