Electro-Harmonix Super Pulsar$269.80
A truly super tremolo with powerful controls and signal routing. Sculpt the tremolo‰۪s shape with adjustable sine, triangle and pulse waveforms while tap tempo and tap divide ensure synchronicity. Create your own rhythmic patterns and st...- Read More
SOLD. This item is currently on backorder.
A truly super tremolo with powerful controls and signal routing.
Sculpt the tremolo‰۪s shape with adjustable sine, triangle and pulse waveforms while tap tempo and tap divide ensure synchronicity. Create your own rhythmic patterns and store them. Save and recall up to eight customized preset programs. Conjure moving tremolos on-the-fly with EXP control over Rate, Depth, Shape, Phase or Volume. Deluxe I/O lets you choose stereo in/out, mono in/stereo out, stereo in/mono out or mono in/mono out operation. Analog circuitry yields warm, lush tone that will envelop you in shape shifting waves.
- Analog Tremolo with Stereo in/out, mono in/stereo out, stereo in/mono out and mono in/mono out.
- Adjustable modulation waveforms include sine wave, triangle and pulse waves, plus 9 rhythmic patterns that may be changed by the user and saved.
- Modulation rate set by RATE knob, TAP TEMPO FSW, external Tap FSW or external clock.
- The waveform phase for the right channel may be adjusted from 0 degrees to 360 degrees in relation to the left channel.
- Modulation Rate and Depth can interact with your playing by adding envelope follower modulation to each parameter.
- Expression pedal or CV control over Rate, Depth, Shape, Phase or Volume.
- Volume Boost of up to 12dB when DEPTH control is set to minimum position.
- Save and recall up to 8 presets.
- MODE FSW allows user to scroll through TAP DIVIDE modes, EXP MODES or 8 Presets.
- True Bypass using mechanical relays.
- 9VDC AC Adaptor Included.
- Dimensions in inches: 4.75 (w) x 5.75 (l) x 2.5 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 146 (w) x 121 (l) x 64 (h)
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items