Eventide PowerFactor 2 has 8 regulated and well-filtered DC outlets configured in 8 isolated sections.
With a total of 2200mA it's a perfect solution for bigger rigs only with pedals using a DC power source. Its four powerful sections with 400mA each will power up to four Eventide stompboxes. The first 4 outlets, offering 2x100mA and 2x200mA, are perfect for standard 9V battery operated pedals.
PowerFactor 2 will simultaneously power up to 4 Eventide stompboxes plus 4 additional pedals.
The PowerFactor 2 has 8 regulated and well-filtered DC outlets configured in 8 isolated sections. With a total of 2200mA it's a perfect power solution for guitar rigs with pedals using DC power. Its four powerful sections with 400mA each will power up to four Eventide stompboxes. The first 4 outlets, offering 2x100mA and 2x200mA, are perfect for standard 9V battery operated pedals.
- 8 outlets configured in 8 isolated sections
- Toroidal transformer with additional magnetic field shielding
- 4 powerful DC sections with 400mA each, able to power four Eventide Factor pedals
- Mounting kit included
- Short circuit protection of all outlets
- Advanced LED monitoring of each section
- Temperature monitoring
- 115V/230V mains voltage selector switch
- Standard IEC Power Cable (included)
- Durable steel enclosure with 2mm thick top
- 5-year warranty
Flex power cables included:
- 5 x Standard Flex type 1 ‰ÛÒ black with 5.5/2.1mm centre negative DC-plug
- 1 x Standard Flex type 2 ‰ÛÒ red with 5.5/2.1mm centre positive DC-plug
- 4 x Standard Flex type 4 (Eventide) ‰ÛÒ green with 5.5/2.5mm centre positive DC-plug
- 1 x Standard Flex type 5 ‰ÛÒ black with 3,5mm tip positive jack-plug
- 1 x Standard Flex type 6 ‰ÛÒ black with 9V battery clip
- 1 x Split Flex type 1 ‰ÛÒ black with two 5.5/2.1mm centre negative DC-plugs
1 x Stack Flex type 1 ‰ÛÒ black with 5.5/2.1mm centre negative DC-plug
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items