Available on November 21, 2016
By using FTT’s original algorithm, the AMBI SPACE combines various elements to achieve a mechanism for producing complex reverberation, through the use of a 32-bit dual core chip and a 32-bit high precision DSP. While the high quality, natural and musical sounding reverberation realized in this compact device can of course be used for electric guitars and basses, as well as for acoustic guitars and vocals, it is equally at home in other situations, such as recording and mixing.
In FTT’s newly developed and original reverb sounds “CAVE” and “SERENE”, the early reflections and late reverberation are added in multiple steps to realize a complex harmonic structure comprising enhanced frequency components, all of which creates an almost magical, transparent and spatial sounding reverb like you’ve never heard before. These new reverb sounds will stimulate your imagination.
By combining all of the analog and digital know-how accumulated so far by Free The Tone, the reverb effects unit AMBI SPACE was finally born after a long development period. Try it out and feel its sound.
- The AMBI SPACE uses a dual core chip with a 32-bit main CPU and 32-bit co-processor and performs high speed calculations using the 32-bit high precision DSP to generate sounds comparable to those from rack mount effects units, although it is actually a compact effects unit.
- Up to four settings of all knobs can be memorized as presets.
- These four presets can be recalled by MIDI program-change numbers.
- Six reverb modes are provided: SPRING, PLATE, ROOM, HALL, CAVE, and SERENE.
- In Free The Tone’s unique reverb modes “CAVE” and “SERENE”, sounds with a rich harmonic structure are created by complex reverberation patterns being added to the reverb sound in multiple stages to realize unprecedented, transparent and spatial reverb sounds.
- Original (dry) sounds pass through the unit from input to output as analog signals and are mixed with reverb sounds by the internal analog mixer, so the unit can output signals without spoiling the original sound quality.
- The unit contains one of the major features of the Free The Tone products, the HTS (Holistic Tonal Solution) circuit. It manages signals comprehensively from input to output so that there is no change in sound character when the effect is turned on or off.
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items