Inheriting versatility, high sonic quality, and high durability from FREE THE TONE‰۪s flagship switcher ARC-3, the downsized version, ARC-53M is now available!
With no compromises, the basic features such as the HTS (Holistic Tonal Solution) circuit driven by internal å±15VDC, and control of MIDI devices, are packed into a smaller housing.
Try Free The Tone‰۪s new Audio Routing Controller ARC-53M, designed to make professional quality more accessible!
The Free The Tone ARC-53M is based on the know-how developed from many years of building custom products for top musicians. The ARC-53M has a built-in
HTS (Holistic Tonal Solution) circuit to preserve the original characteristics of a bass, guitar, effects and amp. It manages everything at the input and output, including the send and return for effects, and the signal line.
- MIDI program change numbers and MIDI control change numbers can be sent simultaneously.
- Number of MIDI Program Change Number Parallel Sends: 4 (MIDI Send Channels: CH1‰ÛÒCH4 fixed)
- Number of MIDI Control Change Number Parallel Sends: 4
- Silent-click custom footswitches are adopted. These switches respond quickly to follow fast operation.
- The distance between the footswitches is 70 mm. By changing switch mount angles of the first and second rows, superb playability is obtained on this compact body.
- A special panel is provided for changing settings or selecting presets. Operability is drastically improved by reducing the levels of edit menus as much as possible. This greatly reduces the amount of time spent editing.
- Edit functions (copy, delete) for presets and banks are provided.
- By switching Display modes, the MIDI program change numbers for each channel that is currently being sent can be checked at a glance.
- The LED for each footswitch is covered by a lens to prevent sweat or other moisture from entering directly into the internal circuits. Also, a felt sheet is attached to the back of the display unit for further protection.
- High-strength molded plastic phone jacks are used to ensure safe and long term use.
- A Universal AC adapter, which supports voltages of 100‰ÛÒ240VAC, is included.
- To prevent accidental operation of the control panel while playing, a LOCK function makes it possible to lock the operation buttons.
FREE THE TONE HTS original HTS circuit implemented
Number of Effect Loops: 5 (4 x series loop + 1 x separate loop)
Number of Presets: 20 banks x 10 presets (total 200 presets)
Control Terminals: 3 (switchable Latch or Momentary)
Input Impedance: 1 Më© (HTS-IN)
Output Impedance: Less than 200ë©
Power Supply: Dedicated AC adapter•_öFor USA: FA-1220D-JA/For UK: FA-1220D-UK/For Europe: FA-1220D-EU•_ä
Power Consumption: 12 VDC, approx. 400 mA (max.)
Dimensions (W x H x D): 330 x 60.5 x 92.5 mm, 12.99 x 2.38 x 3.64 inches (incl. protuberances such as footswitches, jacks, etc.)
Weight (excl. AC adapter): approx. 1.1 kg (38.8 oz)
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items