Based on know-how and ideas gained from its long experience in manufacturing custom pedalboards for many professional musicians, FREE THE TONE has materialized its ideal pedalboard.
With the Forvis Light Pedalboard, you can find the quality and functionality FREE THE TONE offers.
About Honeycomb Structure
The material of the pedalboard Free The Tone employs is a deformed honeycomb structure made of recyclable polypropylene, to protect the environment.
Honeycomb, with the meaning of ‰ÛÏbee‰۪s nest,‰ is an accumulation of small hexagonal cells combined to provide strength. The Honeycomb structure is very strong in both the horizontal and vertical directions, which is why this type of material is used in structures that need to be strong but light, such as airplane wings and interior and exterior walls of satellites.
The polypropylene honeycomb structure materials chosen by Free The Tone for their pedalboards give the Free The Tone pedalboards both high strength and light weight.
- Unlike other conventional products with integral construction, FREE THE TONE‰۪s Forvis Light Pedalboard is comprised of separate components that can be divided into the case and the internal board. Multiple boards can be used with a single case by simply changing the boards. (Only the boards supplied by FREE THE TONE are applicable.)
- Effectors are secured to the internal polypropylene resin board having a honeycomb structure. With high-strength but lightweight (About 30•_É compared to FRP) characteristics, this material is also used as structural members in cars or airplanes.
- The board is very thin (10 mm, 0.39‰Û_) and you can operate effectors easily during performance without having to raise your foot high. Board edges are protected with aluminum frames. This also provides a structure that causes less damage and pinching of cables.
- Non-slip rubber sheets attached to the bottom of the pedalboard provide safe and secure operation.
- Handles are attached on the edge of the board to maximize its effective area.
- A high rigidity FRP tour case is provided to protect the pedalboard from rough handing and stacking up during transportation.
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items