The Free The Tone standard effectors are a new series of effects pedals based on the best of advanced technology and extensive experience by the designer who has been building system racks and handmade custom effects for top musicians for many years.
These new pedals represent an advance in development standards focusing on every aspect of the design from the state-of-the-art circuitry to the layout of the chassis.
Long sustain is an important factor in any distortion pedal. However, most players want a full, powerful tone that stands out from the rest of the band but still provides tons of sustain. The IRON FOREST pedal makes that possible.
The IRON FOREST has a harmonically rich sound with the tone of every string remaining beautifully clear and distinct. This pedal was designed to respond to every subtle variation in the player‰۪s touch to reproduce even the most emotive playing.
- A newly developed and very special input circuit HTS (Holistic Tonal Solution) Circuit is included to prevent guitar signal degradation even when bypassed.
- The IRON FOREST distortion pedal has a tonal range similar to a wind instrument and will not be overpowered by the rest of the band.
- It is an extremely versatile distortion pedal with a wide gain range and a two-stage EQ (Treble, Bass).
- It provides over-the-top distortion while still remaining sensitive to the guitar volume
- It delivers much more dynamic range for the DC9V power supply than would normally be expected, and also has a very low S/N ratio.
- Reliable, high-quality parts are used to ensure long life and stable sound.
Controls: GAIN, TONE, TREBLE, BASS, LEVEL
Connectors: 1/4-inch phone jacks (INPUT and OUTPUT), DC9V input jack (AC adapter jack)
Power Supply: 9V battery or AC adaptor
Power Consumption: DC 9V, 9mA approx.
Dimensions: 115(D) ÌÑ 72(W) ÌÑ 50(H)mm (including footswitch, jack and rubber feet)
Weight: 240 g approx. (Not including battery)
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items