Although it is light and compact, the PT-3D furnishes two completely independent isolated output terminals (9VDC/500mA) and six low noise standard output terminals (9VDC/100mA) and can power up to eight lines.
The PT-3D's isolated output terminals can supply current higher than 1A momentary required by some digital effectors on boot. After booting of the effectors, the PT-3D can stably continue to supply required amperage up to 500mA. This makes the PT-3D, which is designed to supply 9VDC, applicable to effectors requiring high capacity current (such as DigiTech WHAMMY DT WHAMMY, Eventide TIME FACTOR/MOD FACTOR/PITCH FACTOR /SPACE/H9, LINE6 DL4/MM4/FM4, Strymon TIMELINE/MOBIUS).
- Like other PT series products, rigidity and lightness are attained by making the housing of Japanese-made aluminum alloy used in aircraft parts.
- Two completely independent isolated output terminals (9VDC/500mA) and six low noise standard output terminals (9VDC/100mA) can power up to eight lines.
- Each 9VDC output terminal is stabilized and powers the effector via the separate noise filter and short-circuit protection circuit. The noise level of the power from the low noise standard output terminal is greatly reduced by passing through the 2-step noise filter and the output voltage is set to approximately 9.8VDC in order to reproduce the condition of power being supplied from a brand-new battery
- The isolated output terminals can supply current higher than 1A momentary required by some digital effectors on boot
- Since the two isolated output terminals are completely independent each other and electrically insulated, no ground loop noise will occur. External digital noise via mains power supply lines are rejected.
- 2 x Stabilized 9VDC isolated output terminals (@ max. 500mA)
- 6 x Stabilized 9VDC low noise standard output terminals (@ max. 100mA)
- Each output has a short-circuit protection circuit
Dimensions (W x D x H, excl. rubber foot height): 120 x 55 x 35 mm (4.72 x 2.17 x 1.38 in)
Weight: 190 g (6.7 oz)
Accessories: 4 x 30-cm (11.8) DC power cable, 4 x 50-cm (19.7) DC power cable, 1 x AC adapter
- The supplied DC power cables are not applicable to effectors from EVENTIDE or LINE6. Customers need to prepare suitable cables when using with such effectors.
- Proper basic operations on the products noted above (DigiTech, Eventide, LINE6, Strymon) have been confirmed by FREE THE TONE (as of November 11, 2013). However this does not guarantee full operation of each product.
- Due to modifications or minor changes that might be made by a manufacturer of those products after our confirmation, the above-mentioned products may no longer be compatible with the PT-3D. As a precaution, before connecting, be sure to confirm the power requirements of the device to be connected to the PT-3D.
- Company names and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items