Signal junction boxes are the products we at FREE THE TONE have custom-made most so far. A great many musicians use these products on their pedalboards or in their racks. To provide highest sound quality and user-friendliness, FREE THE TONE makes full use of its expertise and know-how gained from its experience of more than 10 years in designing and building custom products.
By collecting inputs and outputs of the pedalboard into one place, the following merits can be obtained.
- Wiring between the devices is simplified and setup time can be shortened.
- Damage to cables and plugs can be reduced by using a junction box as an interface rather than connecting cables directly to effects units or similar devices packed in a narrow space within a pedalboard.
- Depending on where this product is positioned, the INPUT jack on either side can be used as an input.
- Terminals: 4× standard 1/4" phone jacks (mono), 2× DIN 7-pin connectors (for MIDI/ARC-3 linking)
- Dimensions: 100W × 55D × 34H mm (incl. protuberances such as jacks)
- Weight: approx. 210 g
- Accessories: warranty card, manual
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items