Fulltone Supa-Trem ST-2$274.55
The Supa-Trem has been an extremely successful pedal for me over the last 15 years, partly due to the TONE of the circuit, which has a very good sounding JFET amplifier at its heart. Another key ingredient has been the Fulltone Opto-1 ph...- Read More
SOLD. This item is currently on backorder.
The Supa-Trem has been an extremely successful pedal for me over the last 15 years, partly due to the TONE of the circuit, which has a very good sounding JFET amplifier at its heart.
Another key ingredient has been the Fulltone Opto-1 photocells that I designed and have made...they have the optimal resistance range, as well as the correct rise and fall times for all speeds required for a great Tremolo design.
A while back I started wondering what would happen if I took two completely separate Supa-Trem circuits and joined them together! Not fake-stereo like other Tremolo, Chorus, Phase, Flanger, etc pedals which simply invert the signal at the output and send it to another jack. Two identical circuits in TRUE-STEREO with two INs and two OUTs!
"Can you get True-Stereo from MONO in?"
Yes! And both amps are still live when the ST-2 is turned OFF with no tone loss due to its hi-quality JFET buffered outputs. The ST-2 is the IDEAL device to place at the end of your chain...run cables as long as you want, use it as your amp splitter.
- I Gave each channel a N.O S. Fairchild 2N5484 JFET as the very first thing your guitar hits...I just LOVE the way these feel and sound.
- I Gave it Tap Tempo, with speeds so slow that it takes 6+ seconds to pan between the outputs, or speeds in excess of 200bpm...
- I Gave it a "Phase Correlation" knob so that you can throw the outputs ANY degree IN or OUT of Phase with each other... you've never heard it, believe me, it's GREAT, with a hint of "naturally occurring" Harmonic Phase-shift as your guitar pans between the amps (with knob set full-OUT of phase) Or one massive throbbing Tremolo with no panning when knob set full IN-phase! Or then there's 12 o'clock, which is hard to describe. Look, even if you're not a huge tremolo fan, the ST-2 is the most tuneful, and slowest AUTO-PANNER ever made so it is the ideal device for the foundation of a great stereo rig.
- Gave it an external Volume control with 15db of available Boost... turn down the Mix control and this pulls double-duty as one of the finest Clean boosts ever, just do some web-research on how legendary the Supa-Trem is for it's SOUND.
- Gave it a 3-way Waveform switch...
- Gave it a standard pure SINE wave for your everyday gigs...
- True SQUARE wave... for brutally abrupt and choppy at any speed with any amount of distortion, something the most Tremolo pedals cannot do, including the old Supa-Trems...
- Gave it a proprietary (yours-truly crafted) "Warble" waveform that's not on ANY other tremolo. Inspired by the Leslie and vintage Univibe rhythms ... so organic and rollicking that you will not want to turn it off!...
- I call it a Supa-Trem2.
- It's only at select Fulltone Custom Shop Dealers right now, 100% handmade in California.
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items