The Beta Bass Preamplifier offers the professional bassist the highest level of performance that only ISP Technologies can provide.
By incorporating our patented Time Vector Processing, the compression circuitry becomes the most adaptive to be used in a bass processor as it allows the Beta to truly track the signal of the notes played. Add in the patented Decimator Noise Reduction Technology, and you have the only bass processor on the market with built in noise protection!
With two parametric bands (a low mid and a high mid), bass, treble, bright and an exciter (for phase manipulation), the Beta lets you shape your sound to your own specifications. For absolutely unsurpassable performance, pair the BETA Bass with the ISP Technologies BASS VECTOR or BASS VECTOR Pro cabinets and get up to 4000 watts of bass depending on your choice of configuration!
The BETA Bass Preamplifier is available in standard 19-inch rack mount chassis or installed in a touring cabinet sprayed with polyurethane rubberized texture.
- 2 active EQ‰۪s, Compression, Exciter, Decimator Noise Reduction, designed to drive BASS VECTOR Active cabinets.
- Extreme equalization including Bass, Treble, Bright, Low Mid parametric, High Mid parametric and foot switch controlled ISP Technologies Bass Exciter.
- Signal level indicator with Multi-stage clip detection allows accurate control of the internal gain structure of the preamplifier and processor.
- Decimator noise reduction for absolute silent operation.
- Adaptive Bass Compressor providing smooth volume leveling.
- Balanced XLR and RTS å_ inch Main output connections.
- Balanced XLR direct output selectable to provide pre-processed input signal or post-processor direct out with level control and ground lift.
- Foot switch controlled effects loop with rear panel effects mix control.
Input Impedance: 500k Ohms
Maximum Input Level: +20dbu
Maximum Output Level: +20dbu
Bass Treble cut-boost level +/-15db
Low-Mid parametric frequency range: 60Hz ‰ÛÒ 1kHz cut boost range +/-15db
High Mid parametric frequency range: 200Hz ‰ÛÒ 6KHz cut boost range +/-15db
Compression section ‰ÛÒ based on Time Vector Processing adaptive response auto makeup gain
Decimator Noise Reduction: Greater than 80db
Dimensions: 19‰Û_ W x 1.75‰Û_ H x 6‰Û_ D
Weight: 8 lbs.
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items