The THETA Preamplifier offers a unique approach to the guitarist, providing two selectable input pre-distort preamplifiers.
Using the THETA preamp is like having two low-noise, extremely high quality preamp pedals at the input of the amplifier. Each front-end pre-amp has gain, bass, mid level, mid sweep and treble which provides amazing pre-distort tone shaping. The amplifiers‰۪ ‰ÛÏClean‰ and ‰ÛÏDistort‰ circuits have the same post distort tone shaping. Tone beyond your wildest dreams! No other amplifier, Tube, Solid State or Digital even comes close to the sonic flexibility of the THETA.
The Clean channel has additional tone shaping with the inclusion of a Presence control providing more than 20db of high frequency boost. You want gain? The THETA Preamp literally has more gain available than any amplifier ever produced with greater than 140db of gain and you can control it and make it useable only because we‰۪ve included dual independent full-featured Decimator Noise Reduction systems. The Decimator guitar noise reduction system defines a new standard for excellence in real time noise reduction performance. The Decimator was designed to provide the maximum possible performance in a noise reduction system designed specifically for extremely high gain guitar amplifiers.
The THETA Preamp Decimator is the only system in the world designed with dual channels of single ended noise reduction. Configured specifically for high gain guitar applications. The THETA is the first preamp to incorporate ‰ÛÏDynamic Saturation Modulation‰㢉, which delivers the actual feel of a saturated tube power amplifier.
- THETA Preamplifier with all the same features as the THETA Combo Amplifier in a standard 2U rack mount chassis.
- The THETA preamplifier ships with a dedicated 6-button footswitch to control all of the parameters of the THETA preamp and the interconnection cable. Just add a power amplifier or ISP‰۪s Vector 212 active guitar cabinets and your ready to rock.
- Bass Control (Pre amp 1 and 2) : +/-15dB at 80Hz
- Bass Control (Clean and Distort) : +/-15dB at 80Hz
- Mid Sweep Frequency (Preamps) : 300Hz to 6KHz
- Mid Sweep Frequency (Channels) : 300Hz to 6KHz
- Mid Boost/Cut Range (Preamps) : +/- 12dB
- Mid Boost/Cut Range (Channels) : +/- 12dB
- Presence Range (clean) : 0dB to +18db
- Decimator Effective Noise Reduction : Greater than 80dB
- Dimensions : 19‰Û_ W x 4‰Û_ H x 8‰Û_ D
- Weight : 16 lbs.
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items