JAM Pedals Rooster LTD Treble Booster$369.00
Vintage style Treble Booster, one of the secret ingredients for legendary sounds heard by Eric Clapton in John Mayalls Bluesbreakers, Rory Gallagher, Brian May and Tony Iommi. Built from the greatest parts available (and some that are no...- Read More
SOLD. This item is currently on backorder.
Vintage style Treble Booster, one of the secret ingredients for legendary sounds heard by Eric Clapton in John Mayalls Bluesbreakers, Rory Gallagher, Brian May and Tony Iommi.
Built from the greatest parts available (and some that are not !), tropical fish capacitors and carbon comp resistors for pure vintage sound !
The transistor choice is crucial for the Rooster, therefore we searched and found the best and extremely rare germanium transistors ever made : the CV7003, military-spec OC44 germanium transistors. The CV7003 is extremely consistent as well as heat-resistant. Each individual transistor is measured for gain and leakage and then matched through sound audition.
Playing with the guitar volume, you can achieve many sounds, from clean crunchy tone, to fat boosted overdrive! Also, a lifesaver when in a dead-sounding-amp situation, where you can use it in front of the amps input constantly on, to liven-up the amps sound!
- Controls : Level , treble/mid/bass toggle switch
- It works with a 9V battery or 9V boss-type DC adaptor.
- Dimensions : 111 x 60 x 32 mm
- Limited Life-time warranty!
Powering the Rooster :
- Using a battery (recommended): It is best to use a regular 9v battery (not alkaline or lithium) as it looses its power gradually making the pedal sound warmer! If you want to have your pedal mounted on a pedal board and keep it plugged in at all times without draining the batterys life, you can use the small DC plug provided on the power jack, everytime youre not playing.
- 9v Boss-type power supply (tip negative): *Caution : this circuit uses positive ground. Therefore you cannot connect this pedal to any type of chained power supply linked with other common DC-powered pedals, unless the power supply unit features separate isolated DC outputs, into which you can plug the Rooster.
- The 3rd option is to use a 9v chained power supply (eg 1spot), but you will need the positive ground adaptor. It uses only 5mA of power when ON and barely any power when off (under 0.2mA!) so the battery will last hundreds of hours !
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items