Killer Amp Profiling with Hands-free Control!
The Kemper Profiler PowerHead packs the same awesome amp modeling and emulation of the original Kemper Profiling Amplifier plus a powerful 600-watt power amp. As with the rest of the Profiler series, the Profiler PowerHead doesn't limit you to a bunch of preset models. Instead, it lets you create your own amp profiles and call them up whenever you like. What's more, Kemper's high-tech wizardry gives you total tone-tweaking control over your profiled amps, going well beyond gain and tone. Talk about a must-have studio and live performance tool! Get your Kemper Profiler PowerHead from Sweetwater!
Kemper Profiler PowerHead at a Glance:
200 factory presets and extensive online resources
- 200 factory presets and extensive online resources
- Profile your own amplifiers
- The perfect link between stage and studio
- Profile Remote provides you with hands-free control
Right out of the box, the Kemper Profiler PowerHead has a ton of profiled amps ready to play. Just connect the Profiler PowerHead to your sound system or recording rig, and you're set. And even if you don't have a collection of amps to profile, there are hundreds of profiled amplifiers available online, and the community of Kemper profilers is growing every day.
Profile your own amplifiers
While the incredibly lifelike profiles included with the Profiler PowerHead will appeal to everybody, you'll love the Profiler PowerHead if you have a ton of amps already. It's easy to connect the Profiler PowerHead to the amp you want to profile, hook up a microphone, capture the sound of that amp, and store it as a preset. You'll be amazed at how accurately your profiled amp preset responds to the gain and tone controls.
The perfect link between stage and studio
Ever been frustrated trying to re-create the tone you captured on a recording when you play out live? You'll love the Profiler PowerHead, because it can profile your studio sound while you're recording. Just take a split of the mic you're recording with and use the split signal to connect to the Profiler PowerHead. You'll capture the sound of your studio performance, ready to be recalled on any stage in the world at a moment's notice. What's more, this Kemper Profiler PowerHead comes loaded with a 600-watt power amp section, so you're ready to rock out live with the same great tones.
Profile Remote provides you with hands-free control
If you have a Kemper Profiler PowerHead, then you'll find the Profiler Remote foot controller system to be indispensable. The Profiler Remote doesn't just match the aesthetic of the Profiler PowerHead, it also offers tight integration with its functions. Four buttons let you directly access five program patches, and an additional four expression pedal inputs let you control continuous parameters such as gain, volume, wah-wah effects, and delay sends. There's also a tuner and a looper function onboard, and the Profiler Remote connects to the amp via standard Ethernet cable for added convenience.
Kemper Profiler PowerHead Features:
Don't settle for any old amp or effects profile; use the Kemper Profiler PowerHead to capture the sound of your own gear!
- Lunchbox-style guitar amplifier can create profiles of any physical guitar amplifier
- Onboard 600-watt power amplifier makes this an awesome live amp, as well
- Includes 200 amplifier profiles for you to start with
- Easy to profile your own amplifiers - all you need is a microphone and cable, guitar cables, and a combo amp or amp head and cabinet
- Built-in DI can split your signal to a direct output for simultaneous recording of your dry guitar signal and the guitar amp profile when used in the studio
- Great-sounding collection of effects in addition to the amplifiers
- Automatic spillover lets your delay and reverb tails fade out naturally when you change presets
- You can lock individual module settings when changing presets, keeping your current delay effects settings while changing amp profiles
- Effects loop lets you integrate your hardware effects and stompboxes
- Includes a dedicated foot controller
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items