The legendary modulation effect unit, reborn under the supervision of the developer of the original model!
Reappearing after more than half a century, it's the Nuvibe. Loved by guitarists for decades, it's a Japanese made modulation-type effect unit that made a blazing debut at the Woodstock festival; you already know the one we're talking about. The inimitable sound of this distinctive modulation effect has captivated numerous guitarists and audiences. Yet, because only a very small number of the original units exist, and because the circuit itself was not accurately understood and its components were difficult to obtain, it was rare to have the opportunity to try out the unit that produced these famous sounds. Such factors elevated the original to a semi-divine status. Numerous clone models were produced by major manufacturers and boutique shops alike, but all of these remain facsimiles that are pale imitations of the original model. Now, this legendary classic has been reborn under the ideal circumstances of the original engineer's supervision. Starting with original circuits that simulate hard-to-obtain parts, the distinctive modulation sound has been perfectly reproduced. Not content with a simple reproduction, new WAVE sliders have been added, allowing original waveforms to be generated. This highly sought after pedal with a long history of allure is now unveiled in its new incarnation: the Nuvibe
- Resurrected under the supervision of the developer of the original model!
- New features for today‰۪s musicians have been added. Discrete design using 79 transistors.
- The CdS photoresistor that lies at the heart of the sound is simulated by an original circuit using transistors.
- The WAVE sliders allow users to create their own LFO waveforms New buffer circuit designed by the developer of the original model Battery operation is also supported (six AA batteries allow up to four hours of operation)
- True bypass design that was not provided on the original model
- Dedicated expression pedal is included, allowing the modulation effect to be controlled Unlatch switch bypasses the internal circuitry when the effect is off.
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items