The Neuro Hub unites all your One Series and Soundblox 2 pedals into a thoroughly integrated multi-pedal system. This breakthrough in effect technology introduces Source Audio’s new scene saving functionality, enabling the creation of up to 128 single or multi-pedal presets (i.e. “scenes”), each recallable via MIDI Program Change messages. Simply dial in your One Series and Soundblox 2 effects as you would any fully loaded pedalboard, hit SAVE on the Hub and your pedal settings are captured! Enjoy the power of one-step scene recall without the headache of navigating a complicated multi-effects processor.
The Hub’s connections include standard 5-pin MIDI IN, MIDI OUT/THRU, passive “TRS” expression pedal input, a Hot Hand Sensor Input, mini USB port, and 5 Multi-Function outputs. Connect the Dual Expression Pedal, the Reflex Universal Expression Pedal or the Hot Hand 3 Wireless Effect Controller to the Hub and assign external control to any pedal on your board. Each scene can contain any number of external control configurations, including simultaneous Hot Hand and Expression Pedal control of multiple parameters on multiple pedals.
HUB MANAGER SOFTWARE
Connect the Hub to a PC or Mac, via the USB port, for updates, saving and editing presets, and much more.
The Hub Manager is the Neuro Hub’s companion software application. It offers an extremely intuitive interface and easy-to-understand graphic display. With the Hub Manager, users can create and edit scenes, name them, export/import scene files, and share them with other Hub owners. The graphics make it refreshingly simple to understand the components of each pedal board scene — simply click a pedal image to reveal a straightforward graphic display of that pedal”s knob settings and external control assignments. The Hub connects to all Windows or Mac computers with a standard USB cable.
- Standard 5-pin MIDI IN and OUT/THRU
- Passive Expression Pedal input, and Hot Hand®Sensor Input
- Connect up to 5 One Series and Soundbox 2 pedals via the Multi-Function ports
- Save and Recall up to 128 multi-pedal “Scenes” via MIDI Program Changes.
- Access, Edit, and Save pedal presets and scenes via USB port to Mac or PC.
- Compatible (no Scene Saving) with Soundblox 1 and Soundblox Pro.
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Dimensions: 3.8 in. (W) x 2.1 in. (L) x 1.4 in. (H)
- Power requirements: 9 Volts DC @ 40mA (up to 80mA with Hot Hand accessories).
- Power plug size: 2.1mm (inner dia.), 5.5mm (outer dia.) center negative, barrel positive.
- Expression Pedal input: Stereo 1/4 in. plug, tip hot, 10k-50k Ohm resistance. Linear type.
- Multi-Function connector: 4 conductor, 3.5mm plug.
- System Requirements Windows: Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
- System Requirements Mac: 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11.
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items