ABOUT THE MAGMA57 AMP VIBRATO & DRIVE:
Combine lush, shimmering vibrato with a smooth, clear overdrive tone and you’ve got a sound that has inspired both legendary guitarists and renowned amp designers. MAGMA57 brings the best of the Magnatone 200 Series amplifiers to your pedalboard—delivering everything from warm, jazzy clean tones to full-on swirling psychedelia.
- True pitch-modulating vibrato
- Reactive overdrive designed for authentic sound and playing feel
- Comprehensive Post-Drive EQ section to seamlessly match the MAGMA57 to your amp
- Tour grade, all metal construction
- Effects system integration for convenient control
- High-impedance buffered bypass with silent switching
- Designed and built in England
- VIBE footswitch – Switches the vibrato effect on and off. When VIBE is turned on the jewel light will turn white and will pulse at the selected vibrato speed.
- DRIVE – behaves like the Volume knob on a vintage non-master-volume guitar amplifier. Set low for clean sounds or turn it up for more overdrive.
- TONE – Turn up for a brighter sound. Turn down to tame highs.• OUTPUT – overall pedal output level
- SPEED – Turn up to increase the rate of the vibrato effect. The range of the SPEED control is set by the three-position MULTI switch.
- MULTI – applies a preset multiplier to the speed of the vibrato, whether it is set by the pedal’s SPEED knob or by attaching an external tap tempo footswitch.
- SHAPE – allows you to choose between two different LFO waveforms.
- INTENSITY – controls the depth of the vibrato.
- POST-DRIVE EQ – three presets allow quick compatibility when plugging into Blackface, Plexi, and flat-response amps. Fine-tune the top-end further with the ADJ trimmer.
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items