Origin Effects RevivalTREM Bias Tremolo$430.00
The RevivalTREM is the first pedal to accurately recreate the power tube bias tremolo effect found in certain late-‘50s and early-‘60s guitar amps. Using the same groundbreaking circuitry found in the Origin Effects RevivalDRIVE, the Rev...- Read More
SOLD. This item is currently on backorder.
The RevivalTREM is the first pedal to accurately recreate the power tube bias tremolo effect found in certain late-‘50s and early-‘60s guitar amps. Using the same groundbreaking circuitry found in the Origin Effects RevivalDRIVE, the RevivalTREM recreates the uniquely rich and dynamically responsive bias tremolo effect at circuit level, while also offering a range of stunning clean and overdriven amp tones voiced after the Brownface Deluxe.
While the RevivalTREM might be firmly rooted in real valve amp circuit behaviour, it also boasts a range of modern features, including switchable wave shapes and tap tempo with selectable rhythmic subdivisions. The external footswitch input, which enables remote tap tempo and tremolo on/off, is also directly compatible with effects switching systems like the Boss ES series. Meanwhile, the powerful Post-Drive EQ section, as seen on the RevivalDRIVE Compact, tailors the output of the pedal to suit the voicing of the amp you’re plugging into, as well as flat-response power amps, mixers and recording interfaces.
- TREM footswitch – Switches the bias tremolo effect on and off. When TREM is turned on the jewel light will turn green and will pulse at the selected tremolo speed.
- DRIVE – behaves like the Volume knob on a vintage non-master-volume guitar amplifier. Set low for clean sounds or turn it up for more overdrive.
- TONE – Turn up for a brighter sound. Turn down to tame highs.
- OUTPUT – overall pedal output level
- SPEED – Turn up to increase the rate of the tremolo effect. The range of the SPEED control is set by the three-position MULTI switch.
- MULTI – applies a preset multiplier to the speed of the tremolo, whether it is set by the pedal’s SPEED knob or by attaching an external tap tempo footswitch.
- SHAPE – allows you to choose between two different LFO waveforms.
- INTENSITY – controls the depth of the tremolo.
- POST-DRIVE EQ – three presets allow quick compatibility when plugging into Blackface, Plexi, and flat-response amps. Fine-tune the top-end further with the ADJ trimmer.
Name: RevivalTREM Bias Tremolo
Weight: 866g | 31oz
UPC / EAN: 0757349209853430
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items