The Audiotech ABY Selector MKII lets you route one input to either of two outputs or either of two inputs to one output. Perfect for switching between two amplifiers or use for switching between two guitars.
(i.e.: keeping one guitar on standby) The Audiotech ABY Selector MKII will also allow you to use channels "A" and "B" together simultaneously as a splitter.Letting you combine two amplifiers for a deeper more layered sound. Great for use onstage or in the studio.
- Can combine both channels to be used as a splitter for a deeper more layered sound.Can be used as a one-input either of two-output device or as an either of two-input one-output device.
- Heavy duty all metal "stomp switches" controlling the selection of either channels "A", "B" or "Y".Large red LED's to indicate active channels on a dark stage or dimly lit studio.
- Can be powered by any standard 9V battery.
- Easily installed.
- Use to switch one guitar between two amplifiers or two guitars into one amplifier and combine.
- Use individual channel to switch over to a tuner for silent tuning while onstage or in the studio.
- Use as an audio mute for silent guitar exchanges. (i.e.: unplugging and plugging in different guitars, string changes between sets, etc.)
- Can be used to switch either low level audio instrument signals -40 db (pedals) and/or line level +4 db (rack processor) audio signals.
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items