The Hot Hand 3 Universal Wireless Effects Controller expands significantly on the breakthrough technology of the original Hot Hand, broadening its compatibility to include non-Source Audio pedals.
A 3-axis accelerometer translates motion into a dynamic and precise expression signal, which can be applied to a range of effect parameters, including filter sweeps, drive levels, modulation, and wet/dry mixes. The lightweight and wireless ring is capable of transmitting over 100 feet and fits comfortably on the hand, foot, or instrument headstock.
Hot Hand 3 connects to all Soundbloxå¬, Soundblox 2, Soundblox Pro, and Hot Hand pedals via the 1/8ÌÒ SENSOR OUTPUT. The receiver base station also features a standard 1/4ÌÒ EXPRESSION OUTPUT compatible with most third-party pedals equipped with a 1/4ÌÒ expression input, such as the Boss PS-5 Pitch Shifter, Eventide Space Reverb, Line 6 DL4, and many more.
The system consists of a wireless sensor ring, ring charger/DC power supply, receiver base station, and sensor cable. The ring is powered by a rechargeable/replaceable lithium ion battery, with an average operation time of 6 hours between charges.
Features and Specifications
- Compatible with all Soundblox, Soundblox 2, Soundblox Pro, and Hot Hand pedals.
- Works with most third-party effects equipped with a 1/4ÌÒ expression input. DIP switches facilitate third-party effect configuration.
- Select between 3 different motion axes (X, Y, and Z).
- RF transmitter capable of transmitting over 100 feet.
- Rechargeable/replaceable lithium ion battery.
- 1/8ÌÒ SENSOR OUTPUT and _ÌÒ EXPRESSION OUTPUT.
- DEPTH and SMOOTHING controls adjust effect amount and ring sensitivity.
- All components are compatible with the original Hot Hand Wireless Adapter.
- Use up to 4 separate Hot Hand units simultaneously with no interference
- License free for worldwide wireless usage (ISM band).
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items