Source Audio Soundblox 2 OFD Guitar microModeler$249.00 $116.00
The Soundblox 2 OFD Guitar microModeler packs a comprehensive collection of new and vintage overdrive, fuzz, and distortion tones into a compact, stage-ready stompbox perfect for guitarists of all genres. Each effect has been meticulous...- Read More
SOLD. This item is currently on backorder.
The Soundblox 2 OFD Guitar microModeler packs a comprehensive collection of new and vintage overdrive, fuzz, and distortion tones into a compact, stage-ready stompbox perfect for guitarists of all genres.
Each effect has been meticulously crafted to provide precise and naturally responsive tones, from warm and chunky tube overdrive to over-the-top fuzz. The Guitar OFD features twelve remarkably organic tones modeled after such favorites as Marshall Amplifiers, Mesa Boogie pre-amp overdrive, Tube Screamer, Big Muff Pi, Pro Co Rat, Tone Bender, Fuzz Face, and Octavia. The OFD is housed in a compact and extremely durable cast-aluminum casing with relay based buffered or true bypass switches built to withstand continual gigging and rehearsal. The compact 4.5 x 4.5 inch footprint easily finds a place on any sized pedalboard. It also offers a multitude of forward thinking and useful design functions like preset morphing, easy-to-adjust internal noise gates, and external Hot Hand, Expression Pedal, or MIDI control.
Features and Specifications
- Diverse Sound Palette ÌÔ Featuring extremely accurate modeling of 12 classic overdrive, fuzz, and distortion tones.
- Compact, cast aluminum housing.
- 2 User Presets easily recalled via two footswitches.
- Universal Bypass ÌÔ selectable buffered or true bypass.
- 3-band tone control ÌÔ select between ÌÕtrebleÌÒ, ÌÕmidÌÒ, and ÌÕbassÌÒ for precision tone sculpting.
- Noise Gate ÌÔ easily activated 3-level noise gate.
- Multi-function In ÌÔ use an expression pedal or the Hot Hand Motion Sensor to morph between presets or manipulate any of the six assignable parameters.
- MIDI Capable ÌÔ the Multi-function In jack also allows MIDI access to presets and parameters.
- State-of-the-art DSP ÌÔ Our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- 9V DC power supply included.
- Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 4.5 in./11.4cm x H: 2.25 in./5.7cm (including knobs).
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items