The Soundblox Multiwave Bass Distortion Pro inherits the power and clarity of the original Soundblox Multiwave Distortion and adapts it to the unique frequency range of the bass guitar.
Bassists can effectively combine complex chords and intervals with distorted tones ÌÔ multi band processing eliminates the mush and allows each note to ring clear and true. The pedal also features single band processing for more traditional distortion sounds. It̥s the perfect pedal for both the studio and stage.
Users have access to 23 modern and distinctive distortions and an additional clean boost/EQ mode. Distortion curve types range from ÌÕnormalÌÒ overdrive for traditional sounds to ÌÕfoldbackÌÒ and ÌÕoctaveÌÒ for more aggressive synth-like tones. Each distortion type is further customizable via the 7-band equalizer, drive control, and separate mix knobs for clean and distorted signals. This advanced sound control alleviates the tendency for low-end reduction associated with most bass effects.
Six user presets, accessible via three footswitches, assist in the speedy recall of any custom tailored sound, and a traditional expression pedal input facilitates the seamless morphing from one user preset to another. A MIDI input allows external access to presets and parameters, and, as with all Soundblox products, it is compatible with the Hot Hand ring controller.
Features and Specifications
- Diverse Sound Palette ÌÔ Featuring 23 varieties of our unique distortion algorithms with an added CLEAN BOOST + EQ mode.
- Multiband Processing ÌÔ Signal is split into multiple bands and distorted individually for unprecedented sound clarity.
- State-of-the-art DSP ÌÔ Our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- 6 User Presets ÌÔ Easy to configure user presets in two banks selectable via 3 footswitches for quick access of your favorite sounds.
- 7-Band Equalizer ÌÔ Ultra-precise 7-band equalizer for in-depth tone control saved per preset.
- Extended Control ÌÔ An expression input allows morphing of sounds between preset banks. A MIDI input allows external access to presets and parameters.
- Motion Control ÌÔ All Soundblox and Soundblox Pro pedals are ÌÓHot Hand Ready̥ and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog Bypass ÌÔ Bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensures zero signal degradation.
- 9V DC power supply included.
- Dimensions: 7 in./17.8cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 6 in./15.25cm (width) x 2 in./5cm (height, including knobs).
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items