Praised by pros and semi pros alike for it's authentic "Vintage Uni-Vibe" sound, the Ultra Vibe has been known as "the one to own", and now the Mojo Vibe picks up where the Ultra Vibe left off.
At half the size ( approx. 4 1/2" X 4") and weight of the original Ultra Vibe the Mojo Vibe will leave you with more real-estate on your pedalboard than any other true vibe effect available.The Mojo Vibe is not a bells and whistles type of effect. The features have been chosen from customer suggestions and usability from my own experience as a professional player for over 35 years. So if you want simply the best vintage Uni-Vibe sounding pedal available, then look no further than the Mojo Vibe.
Chorus / Vibrato Switch
Ok, so it's not really a chorus as we know them, but we'll stay with the original terminology. This uses a short bat (so it's hard to break off) miniature toggle switch to decide the output. Either the original "chorus" / Uni-Vibe sound or a wild vibrato can be chosen with this switch.
Adjust the depth or "intensity" of the effect, also effects the bias of the sweep to some degree.
Adjust the output to match the input level.
Adjusts the speed of the sweep. From a slow rolling phase to a bubbling, watery, pulsing throb.
Chosen over steel for superior shielding properties and lighter weight.̴Ì_And it's Purple!!
- 9 volt DC powered
- Now you can use those nice power supplies that are available or the optional wall wart. That 9 volts DC is converted to 18 volts DC internally to retain headroom and ability to use the original bulb that is so very important in getting the right "throb" or "wobble" in the sweep.
- Internally switched FET buffer pre-amp
- Switched with a miniature DIP switch, you can choose the warm vintage input configuration or a modern fet buffered input for a brighter sound.Ì_This differs in that most vibe makers switch a simple resistor in and out for the two different styles, but it still chokes off the response of your guitar. With the fet buffer this will not happen. The only time the buffer (when selected) is present is when the effect is engaged. Not to be confused with a buffered bypass. It is still true bypass.
- Speed Controller Input
- Just about any passive type volume pedal or expression pedal will work with the Mojo Vibe. Of course some better than others, due to the value of the pot in the pedal. The ideal value would be a 100K reverse log taper. But I have found that many other values will work satisfactorily. To conserve space the Mojo Vibe uses a 1/4" stereo tip, ring, sleeve switching jack for the controller input. You can use it as is with expression pedals where the cord is already connected to the pedal such as Roland, Boss and other keyboard expression pedals. To use a passive volume pedal you will need a special cord that consists of a 1/4" stereo plug on one end and splits into two mono _" plugs. These are the same cables used in the channel inserts on mixing consoles and are readily available at most music stores.
- True Bypass with LED that pulses in time with the speed setting.
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items