Much more than just a direct box, the SansAmp Bass Driver DI is capable of dialing up big vintage tube tones, bright modern slap sounds, gnarly distortions, and all in between.
Three different outputs to drive power amps, recording desks, PA mixers, or simply enhance your current rig. Controls include Presence for definition and upper harmonic content; Blend to combine the proportion of direct signal and SansAmp circuitry; and active EQ specifically tuned for bass with 12dB of cut or boost
- Build your Bass Driver DI into a live rig with a Bass Power Engine 60, and run through the PA for extra power.
- Boldly go live with just your Bass Driver DI straight into the PA.
- Bounce into any studio with a Programmable Bass Driver DI and plug directly into the board.
- While larger than our other SansAmp pedals, the Programmable Bass Driver DI still fits into a gig bag. Actual size: 7.25ÌÒL x 5.25ÌÒW x 2.25ÌÒH.
- Even with its roadworthy all-metal construction, each unit weighs in at a mere 25oz.
- Operable with a 9V alkaline battery or optional Tech 21 DC2 power supply, and it is also phantom powerable.
With the popularity of 5- and 6-string basses going beyond fad status and becoming mainstream, we added a switch to adjust the bass frequency to extend into those lower registers. We also added a mid-range control and a switch to adjust its frequency. The core of the SansAmp Bass Driver and all of its tones remain true to its original design.
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items