The Mastotron is a new, heavy silicon fuzz design that includes a couple of unusual features..source impedance control, subs control, and pulse width control
It works equally well with bass and guitar, and can easily be interfaced with digital devices like recorders as well as keyboards.
- Uses one 9V battery (preferably alkaline, but the unit isÌ_shipped with a carbon-zinc battery.)Ì_
- The low current operation of this pedal̥s circuit will give you extraordinarily longÌ_battery life.
- Current draw is approximately 1mA.
- A DC powerÌ_jack (standard Boss configuration with center negative) isÌ_provided on the side of the pedal.
- Use a high̐quality 9VÌ_adaptor for all high-gain effects!
Do you need help with something? Click here to speak with a live support agent.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept payments from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. You can read about our financing options here.
What is your shipping policy?
We will ship completed orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed and paid before 1:00pm. PST will ship that same day. All completed orders after the cutoff time will ship the following business day. RGS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30 day Exchange policy for new purchases. We ask that you please return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories) and in the original condition that it was received and we will exchange it for any product on ours site. Please note that we do charge a $5 dollar exchange fee to cover our shipping cost. We are a small business and do not offer a cash refund. We cannot take returns on sealed product. We do not accept returns for guitars and amplifiers under any circumstances. Unfortunately we also cannot cancel orders or pre-orders. We are happy to exchange for another product if you are no longer interested in the new release or backordered items